Monday, September 8, 2014

#TackleTBR Day 1 Update


         Wishful Endings


TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th.




Monday


Audio listening Time today:0
Total Audio listening time: 0
Nook/Book reading pages today:297
Total Book reading pages:
Number of books I've completed today: 2
Total books completed: 2
Books I've read today: 2
Challenges done today: none but I entered the giveaways
Book's I'm currently reading/listening to:
Blogs I visited: 64, but not from this challenge, this will be updated later with challenge numbers
 


 
 
 
and for audiobook: 
 
for my eyes:
 
 
 
Books I finished Today:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. So awesome for two books! I'm going for close to that. :) I'm really curious how you're liking Dust Lands and Beneath the Scars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished and reviewed Beneath the Scars..I loved it. LOVED it. liking dust lands, but it's been a slow read, since im doing audiobook and I only seem to listen at work

      Delete
  2. You had a great start. Keep up the good work and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete