Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello!

Hey there! Welcome to my brand new blog.  I decided to make my own personal blog for anything book related, I have no idea where this will go, or what will happen, or if I will keep it up, I hope so.  I am a avid GoodReads user, and I usually post my reviews there, however, I am not thrilled with goodreads reviews anymore, I wish they wouldn't allow people to slow things up by posting pictures and gifs and all sorts of crazy things.  I just want a good old fashioned "they this book sucks because... or hey! omg! yeah, i loved this book! because..."  or something along those lines.

I just wanted to post my first post.  Currently I am reading "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield.  Once I am finished with that book, I will get on and post my first review!

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment