Sunday, September 21, 2014

#TackleyourTBR Day 13 (Saturday) updates

Wishful Endings
TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th.

Saturday:
Thoughts for today: It's Saturday!  Last and final day of the Read a Thon, and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  I fell asleep last night at 7 listening to an audiobook, woke up for an hour or so around 10, then slept pretty much until noon today, I'd promised my mom I'd help her clean her house and she was texting the tar outta me asking where I was, so I went and we cleaned, then went to walmart real quick, and took my son out for ice cream as a congrats for doing awesome on his progress report, then went back to her house, had dinner, and read a bit until Doctor Who came on.  I did finish one book today, so that's something.

Nook/Book reading pages today: 330
Total Book reading pages: 3087
Number of books I've completed today: 1
Total books completed: 20
Books I've read today (plus not completed): 2
Audiobook time today:0Total audiobook time: 1624.16
Challenges done today: Dream Character Challenge HERE
Blogs I visited: 10 for the TBR challenge
 What I am working on now:
 

for audiobook:

 
 
Books I have completed today:











post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment