Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

My number one book is so far, not on goodreads or anywhere else as of right now, so I can't really post it..I'm not even sure of the name yet, but the author Siobhan Davis tells me she's working hard on it  SO for my second choice:

publication: November 4th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

The retribution of Mara Dyer..book three of a trilogy..I CANNOT WAIT!

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.

Why you ask? Why not!? I say.  Because this is book 3 of the most amazing series I've read since the last amazing one.  The first two books had me in their hooks from the first one, and I absolutely HAVE to find out what is going to happen.  HAVE TO.

Now..What is yours?  Post your link to your WoW and ill go check it out!:)

15 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I still need to read the first book! And wow, what a great cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and enjoyed the first book two years ago... it's been a while and my excitement about this one has dimmed. Maybe I'll read the second and gain some interest again. I hope you enjoy though!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start this series!! I've heard amazing things about it!! I hope you get to read it soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! That cover is gorgeous! I haven't heard of this series before, but i'll definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet:)

    Happy Reading!
    Kal-El @ the BookGeekBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooooo looking forward to get my hands on this book. Great choice!

    My WoW

    Kat @ Reading Owls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard a lot about the first book in this series, but I didn't realize it was an actual series! I might just have to check it out! What a great cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I've only read the first so far (I'm glad I waited, since I like reading series' all together, especially because of the date changes) can't wait to read them all though1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read any of this trilogy yet. At least you don't have too long to wait :)
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series yet, but it's been on my TBR list for a long time. Despite that, even I'm exciting for this book. Just another excuse for me to start reading the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to continue on with this series! I've only read the first book and haven't gotten round to the second one yet! Looking forward for this to be released :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started this series, but I really love the cover and sound of it! Awesome pick!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I MUST start this series! I have the first two books just begging me to be read. I am glad you loved them, it makes me want to bump them up on my TBR. Hope you love the 3rd one when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been loving this series, it's freaking fantastic! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read this series yet, but I've heard a lot of great things! I hope it's an awesome conclusion to the series! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I still haven't read the second one yet, but I'm really excited for the third book to release!

    ReplyDelete