Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #7




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:  I'm not sure why I didn't read much this week, I think work was so busy, when I got home I just kinda crashed.  Watched a bit of Netflix, watched some movies, finished continuum season 3, then I caught up on the walking dead in time for the premier tonight.  This upcoming weekend I have Dewey's 24 hour readathon, so I'm not gunna want to read super bunches this week.


Teen Read Week is this October 12 through October 18, check it out and enter for a $50 GC and a ARC of Dust by Sarah Daltry

I am on #bookblogwalkers too! completed September, started October and didn't do great at all.
#bookblogwalker


Reviews I posted this week:

What I have read this past week:

 7094569 

What I am working on this week:

16045079


So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit!






post signature

2 comments:

  1. You've had some interesting reads lately and Please Don't Tell looks good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Continuum, I've been watching too much Netflix too :)

    Have a great week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete