Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books- Day 1 The Challenges

Bout of Books




Here we go, day 1, im nervous, why am I nervous? It's not stressful, or life or death, LOL new things to try I guess? Since I'm a newbie at blogging about books.  But here I go!

Monday Challenge

Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt by thebookmonsters.com



1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)




2. A book that has been made into a movie/tv show


3. A series you love

     





4. An anthology of poems or short stories


5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves


  




Challenge 2: The Playlist

This is hosted by lulofangirl.com

My book that I am picking for this challenge is


S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline


1. I've got the Power by Snap!
2. Secret by Xscape
3. Superwoman by Alicia Keyes
4.What's your fantasy by Ludacris
5.Come Over by Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment