Friday, August 29, 2014

Not Quite Dead by Sela Carsen

 
**I received this book from NetGalley for my honest review**
 
2/5 Stars
 
 
When I first requested this book, I thought it was going to be pretty good, it sounded intriguing.  I requested it thinking it was a book, a full fledged book, when I started reading it, I found out it was a 70 page novella.  I'm not a fan of novellas, only because it always seems like a really good story is left out of a crunched up tiny novella.  This one was the same, there is a LOT of potential in this book, it could have been stretched out so much more, gone so many more places, had it not decided to be a 70 page novella. 
 
It was humorous, light, nice little read, but very very rushed.  And again, I'm not a fan of novellas, so my review is probably slightly harsher than most, because of the disappointment, but for those who like novellas, and vampires and things like that, would like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment