Thursday, September 18, 2014

#TackleyourTBR Day 11 (Thursday) updates


Wishful Endings
TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th.

Thursday:
Thoughts for today:  I am so ready for this weekend.  I didn't get much read today, worked, listened to as much as possible, mostly while driving around to different offices.  I had open house for my son tonight now we're home, I'm not sure how much reading i'll get done tonight.   

Nook/Book reading pages today: 94
Total Book reading pages: 2452
Number of books I've completed today: 2
Total books completed: 17
Books I've read today (plus not completed): 3
Audiobook time today:272.95
Total audiobook time: 1461.95
Challenges done today: Color Cover Challenge hosted by Wishful Endings  posted HERE 
Blogs I visited:8 for the TBR challenge
 What I am working on now:

for audiobook:





Books I've completed:
 









post signature

1 comment:

  1. Betrayal looks cool. I haven't seen that one before. You've done so well!! Even if you don't get much reading in in this last upcoming day, I would say the RAT was a success for you. :)

    ReplyDelete