Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#TackleyourTBR Day 8 updates

Wishful Endings

TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th.


 Monday
Thoughts for today: Worked today, was kinda busy all day so I didn't get to do my audiobook as much as I wanted to, but I read more than I would have otherwise. Tomorrow might be kinda busy too, sigh, that work thing.  Tonight I wasn't much into reading, I am having a hard time reading Blood of my Blood, possibly because i love the series so much I dont want to finish the book, cause im 35 pages into it and it's pretty good, i just keep putting it down or reading it slowly.  Not like me at all, im sure ill get over it soon.  




Nook/Book reading pages today: 35
Total Book reading pages: 1855
Number of books I've completed today: 0
Total books completed: 12
Books I've read today (plus not completed): 2
Audiobook time today:176.14
Total audiobook time: 790.50
Challenges done today:giveaway hosted by Jessica Leake
Blogs I visited: 4 for the TBR challenge, 75 for my Monday meme
 What I am working on now:


Up Next:

for audiobook:






Link me up! let me see what you're reading, how you are doing!









post signature

2 comments:

  1. I used to read all the Wendy Corsi Staub books, but didn't follow through with this last series of hers. Wondering if I would like it. I'll see if you review it here and get your take on it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like that too. I'll read the third book in a series slowly or put it off because it's like I don't want the series to end. Lol! I hope you get a little bit of reading in today.

    ReplyDelete