Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's Monday, What are you reading?? #11




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week: No one probably noticed, but I skipped last week.  I think I took a brain break from reading and blogging.  I just let the whole week by and I didn't do anything.  I did read three books I got from the library.  I am part of a goodreads challenge, that started so I'm hoping my reading will pick up.  Had a lot going on this week, my mom suddenly decided to buy a house, I suddenly decided to spend a entire day at the car dealership trying to buy a car,


What I have read the past two weeks:
11556960 16140922 18295817
 21535767 Emergent (Annex , #2)
Contemporary Passion: I Nearly Loved Her Perfectly 15768409




What I am working on this week:


2118745 20696435 18600849



My Blogger List account finally got set up properly, so I've been bombarded with requests to review, so the "what I am working on" list is constantly changing.  I am considering revamping my process and my TBR list to work a little smoother for me, but that might be a week or two.  I did post a change on my review policy that im slowing down on the reading/reviewing for the holiday season.  hoping between the challenge and the possible lack of requests for review, I'll get a little bit caught up




So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit






post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've never read any Matthew Reilly books - which is very unAustralian of me...

    PS. Don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's alot of books in 2 weeks. here is my post: http://wordsandpeace.com/2014/11/16/sunday-post-13-111614/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to take a break now and then, because you come back refreshed, and life also has to go on! Enjoy whatever you read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've had a productive couple of weeks. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A break is a good thing when it's needed!

    Have a great week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete