Monday, August 18, 2014

The 100: Day 21


**I got this book from NetGalley for my honest review**

Synapse according to Goodreads:
No one has set foot on Earth in centuries -- until now.
It's been 21 days since the hundred landed on Earth. They're the only humans to set foot on the planet in centuries...or so they thought. Facing an unknown enemy, Wells attempts to keep the group together. Clarke strikes out for Mount Weather, in search of other Colonists, while Bellamy is determined to rescue his sister, no matter the cost. And back on the ship, Glass faces an unthinkable choice between the love of her life and life itself.
In this pulse-pounding sequel to Kass Morgan's The 100, secrets are revealed, beliefs are challenged, and relationships are tested. And the hundred will struggle to survive the only way they can -- together.




This book was much like the first one, different points of view, flashbacks a lot, but by the time I finished this book, I was a pro at adjusting to it, I knew who was who, and what was when, sometimes the flashbacks made zero sense though, like out of order BUT by the end of the book the flashbacks made sorta a bit of sense, the order including.  I really liked this book, it's growing on me.  As for the characters, I'm not a fan of Wells, I got annoyed with Bellamy and his temper, I am sooooo curious to find out about the colonies on earth, and what happens when the pods land, what happens with Glass, and Clarke. I'm dying to know what happens next, if theres a book 3, it needs to come out NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment