Thursday, September 11, 2014

#TackleyourTBR Day 3 updates

Wishful Endings



TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings. The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 8th and ends Saturday, September 20th.

 
 
Wednesday
My Thoughts for today: Today I went back to work.  I haven't read much, at all, but I did listen to audiobook every chance I got.  so yay! I have the rest of the night though, so here's to hoping I will update with finished books and more progress.
 
Nook/Book reading pages today:191
Total Book reading pages: 1315 
Number of books I've completed today: 3
Total books completed: 7
Books I've read today (plus not completed): 5
Audiobook time today:274.27
Total audiobook time: 274.27
Challenges done today: 9/10: Challenge and Giveaway hosted by Laurie Larsen
Blogs I visited: 6 for the challenge, not many people have posted updates on the website, but for my waiting on Wednesday post, I visited 42.


What I am working on right now:

 



just started:




Books I completed today:
 



How are you doing?  Link me and ill come check it out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. No, not many people are posting updates, are they? A lot of people do one big long post for everything. I don't read those ones, too much of a pain to try to get through. I like the individual days. Hopefully more will post for the halfway point.

    Hope you're enjoying Festive. It's on the short list, but I have a few others that I wanna get to first. :) MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have several who are participating through Goodreads too, so you'd have to go to their profile there to see their updates. Thanks for posting yours!

    ReplyDelete