Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


So, for today I am going to pick this book here:
Expected publication: September 16th 2014 by Penguin/InterMix

Synopsis per Goodreads:
Even though she’s escaped, twenty-two-year-old Evalyn Ibarra is anything but free. She’s desperate to return to a life that no longer exists, but prying reporters continually draw her back into nightmarish memories, using the tabloids to vilify her. Bad press is the last thing she needs during the trial of the year: the case that she and her fellow survivors staked against the Compass Room engineers. A case that could terminate the use of the inhumane system forever...

But in her dreams, she is still locked in that terrifying jail.

When she wakes, someone is trying to communicate with her in secret, through strange and intricate clues. As Evalyn follows their signs, she uncovers a conspiracy that goes so much deeper than her own ordeal. A dangerous intrigue that only she can bring to light. One that will force her to work with the one person she doesn’t want to see.

The person who owns her heart..




I read book 1 and I absolutely loved it, it was great.  This one I have been anxiously awaiting ever since, I can't wait to get it and find out what happens next. 


So how about you?  Link up your Waiting on Wednesday and I'll come check it out!:)




post signature

15 comments:

  1. The premise seems super interesting! i haven't read the first one but this series is on my radar now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds tempting! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really good book!!! Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds interesting. I need to find out what the first book is about. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very intriguing! I had not heard about this one yet. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've heard of this series before, but it sounds really intriguing! Hopefully it's amazing for you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't actually heard of this series, but reading you praise for it has definitely got me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the first one but wow, this sounds really good! The Wicked We Have Done is on my TBR (actually, on my Kindle!) so I should really get on that now that there is a sequel coming out! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this series before. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I never heard of this one...so thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, this sure sounds intriguing!! If only it were a printed book.....I don't like ebooks. However, I think I'll contact the author to see if she has any plans to publish this as a printed edition in the future, because I'd sure love to read it!!

    Thanks for sharing, and for leaving such a nice comment on my own WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I I have a love/hate relationship with ebooks, on one hand I get to read books like this, when I couldn't before, but on the other, I hate ebooks, and love the feel of a real book! ugh. So I get ya! hopefully the author has plans, cause this is a good series!

      Delete
  12. I haven't heard of these books yet. But they sound really intriguing. That last line right about hooked me into checking this one out. :) Thanks for sharing and for dropping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard about it, but this looks damn good.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard about this one. So thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete