Sunday, October 5, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #6




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:  I read a little bit this week, mostly because I was out of work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday because my son was sick with Strep.  He was all better by Saturday/sunday, but we took weekend to sit down and relax.  My reading numbers were impressive, but three of the books that I read were tiny, so theres the dark side of my awesome number.
 

I am on #bookblogwalkers too! completed September, started October and didn't do great at all.
#bookblogwalker

 

 
Reviews I posted this week:
 


What I have read this past week:
 
   22009372  16152916
18579501 21805681
 
I DNF this:
23280384

What I am working on this week:
 

16045079


So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit!


post signature




11 comments:

  1. Oh... Please Don't Tell looks interesting!

    PS. Wow you read a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of Please Don't Tell aswell. I hope your little boy is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are all feeling better!
    Enjoy your selections this week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be curious to hear what you think of Lock In. Just reading the blurb activates my claustrophobia. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Incarnate. I've got a copy of Feed that I need to read soon as well!
    Check out my Monday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you enjoyed Incarnate, and are enjoying Etiquette and Espionage, I found both to be pretty good books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't have to tell all your secrets! lol In any case, that's a lot of books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Step Brother Dearest really interests me. But it is also one of those books I'm scared I'm not going to like as much as I think. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Timebound, Time's Edge and Time's Echo seem interesting. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you read soooooo much this week! I can't say I have seen anyone read that much in a long time! Hope you enjoyed all of them and happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete