Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's Monday, What are you reading?? #12




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week: This past week has been insane crazy busy for me.  I finalized my new car deal, so yay! new car for me! I love my new baby.  I had a sleep study done, I helped my mom move, I gave my mom my kid for a week, then spent my first day kidless cleaning the house like mad, then deciding to decorate for Christmas, to surprise my kid when he comes home after Thanksgiving.  The tree isn't done yet, I'm saving that for him.  I will go buy some cookie making stuff, and we will decorate the tree and make cookies next weekend.  I didn't get a lot of reading in, read a few books mostly it was done today though, before I started cleaning.


What I have read the past two weeks:

2118745 23485097 22699851 23269421



What I am working on this week:


 20696435 18600849
and a few others I haven't decided yet.



My Blogger List account finally got set up properly, so I've been bombarded with requests to review, so the "what I am working on" list is constantly changing.  I am considering revamping my process and my TBR list to work a little smoother for me, but that might be a week or two.  I did post a change on my review policy that im slowing down on the reading/reviewing for the holiday season.  hoping between the challenge and the possible lack of requests for review, I'll get a little bit caught up




So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of the titles but I hope YOU ejoy them and I can't wait to read your thoughts on them :)

    I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete