Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bout of Books 12 - Sign Up Post


Bout of Books


 I'm joining!:)  This will be my second one, I joined the last one a few months ago and had a great time, so I knew I wanted to do this again.  This is my wrap up of last time, as you can see I had tons of fun:)
 
  Bout of Books 11 Wrap Up Post

GOALS

 
I can't set a goal, it's impossible.  If anything it will deter me even more at reading those books, I'll read anything and everything BUT those books.  Last BoB I completed 14 books, I think this time I will try and read 14 books, plus 3 audiobooks.  Raise my goal up some.
 
  • Daily, except for updates & challenges
  • Complete at least 15 books
  • Complete at least 3 audiobooks
  • Complete all challenges or at least most of them

 
I can't wait to get started:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment