Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's Monday, What are you reading? #13





This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:

So..HAPPY NEW YEAR! first and foremost.  I hope everyone had some fun times, but stayed safe.  For me all I did was be a lazy bum, cooked some dip in the crockpot and watched tv till it was bedtime.  Safe and sound.

I haven't been messing with my blog, in a very long time, I don't think anyone has really noticed, everyone is busy with their own lives:)  It was such a hectic time of year for me, craziness everywhere.  I am hoping that now that it's over with, I can get back to it, better than ever. 
 
I'm starting my 2nd Bout of Books challenge today! Super excited about it, hopefully I can do really awesome on it, and surpass my every expectation, HERE is the link to my sign up post
Reviews I posted this week:

None!:)


What I have read the past week:

12882349 7896527 17167166 18243700

20613470



What I am working on this week:


  16130358
 
and a few others I haven't decided yet.  Gotta get deciding for the Bout of Books!






So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I noticed! I always notice. I hope you are having a good start of Bout of Books!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani Pettrey's series is so good. I look forward to the next book.

    ReplyDelete