Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #8




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:  This week kinda flew by for me, one minute I was writing my It's Monday #7, now here I am on #8.  It's hard to believe how fast time is flying, pretty soon we'll be hitting November, seems like just yesterday was New Years.  Anyways, this week was really busy at work, most of my evenings consisted of me coming home and falling flat on my face asleep I was so exhausted.  I didn't even do much blogging, completely missed my tuesday and Wednesday meme's:(  This week will probably be much of the same.  Friday my dad took over my kid for the weekend, I came home, cleaned, then went to bed, starting at 8am Saturday morning I participated in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon.  I thought I did pretty well, specially since I took off a lot to do some errands and eat lunch with mom, and go to moms to do laundry, then I fell asleep probably about 3am.


Click HERE to check out my Dewey's results


I am on #bookblogwalkers too! completed September, started October and didn't do great at all.
#bookblogwalker

 
 
 

What I have read this past week:
  23271178 22713077
11516192 22035988 23274987
Image of honea byrne 17969365 22131009
22839919 18816603 18904459

What I am working on this week:

 22879003
My Blogger List account finally got set up properly, so I've been bomboarded with requests to review, so the "what I am working on" list is constantly changing.  I am considering revamping my process and my TBR list to work a little smoother for me, but that might be a week or two.


My October Random Read Meme is:

16045079


So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit!






post signature

9 comments:

  1. You read a lot! I want to read Piccoult's Larger Than Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lots in a week, and I can see a favorite author, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspite of a busy week you accomplished an amazing amount of reading. Nice to have a great Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a huge amount of reading last week!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etiquette and Espionage looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a great Readathon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great reading week! I hope this is a good week for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading such good reviews for Leaving Time. I hope to get to it soon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eying my copy of Etiquette and Espionage. I have a feeling I'll be getting to it soon as well. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete