Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Monday, What are you reading? #4





This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:  This week saw me not reading as much as I wanted to, I finished up on my TBR read-a-thon Saturday.  Then on Sunday I had a spurt of reading time, I managed to finish up on some books, I pretty much have my NetGalley books cleared up, ready to request some more soon.  I'd also like to read some banned books, in honor of banned book week
go HERE to see what I mean, so I'm hoping that next week's IMWAYR has some of that up. 
So! Onward to my week in review...

 

I am on #bookblogwalkers too! completed my third week, and didn't do great at all.
#BookBlogWalkers

Here is the Wrap-Up post for my read-a-thon that finished Saturday.

 
 
Reviews I posted this week:
 
 
 
Books I completed since last Monday:
 
Audiobooks:
  
 
 
 
Here is what I am working on now:
 
Because of the banned book week I'm hoping to get into I hope these change.  Just have to go to the library to find some of the banned books, or figure out how to get my hands on some:)
 

for audiobook:

 




So, What books have you read this past week?  link me up and I'll be by to see what your week was like!





post signature

9 comments:

  1. Oh you finished up a heap of books last week - so not sure how many you'd planned!!! (Aren't we all so hard on ourselves?!)

    Enjoy your banned books.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished so many books! I'm jealous. I enjoyed Etiquette & Espionage but not as much as her adult series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's impressive, Kym! I still need to read Raging Star, and Envy is on my TBR pile as well as Lyga's Jasper Dent Series. I did read Incarnate, but I need to finish off the rest of the series.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a lot of great books. I've been on kind of a reading slump. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week you had! I hope this one is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep at the walking - no you do not suck at it! Life and storms intervene, I got knocked off by storms twice in the past few days. Just do what you can. Must be nice to finish off all those NetGalley books, I am going to endeavour to not request too many more for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - so many books! I like your plan to read banned books this week. NetGalley is such a great resource, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that's a lot of book. can you read in your sleep? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot read! I remember days of reading at such a pace ... miss those sometimes! ;)

    I loved Incarnate. I hope you like it, too! I still need to continue the series ... so many others have gotten in the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete