Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #9




This meme is hosted by Book Journey.


My thoughts for this week:  This week I've been reading basically author requesting.  A lot of the books are out of my comfort zone, but I figured that would be awesome for me, so I can expand my horizons, I was pleasantly surprised with the books that I read.  I still have a lot more to go, and there are a few books on my upcoming list that I want to read that aren't author requests.  I've been having fun with it so far though.

 
 
 

What I have read this past week:
 22879003 23109128 21898862
22594944 23131009

What I am working on this week:

 
My Blogger List account finally got set up properly, so I've been bomboarded with requests to review, so the "what I am working on" list is constantly changing.  I am considering revamping my process and my TBR list to work a little smoother for me, but that might be a week or two.


 


So, your turn! what are you reading? Link me up so I can go visit!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the covers of these books all look a bit scary and out there. Good on you for doing so many review books, I want to start cutting down my TBR pile and will be doing that from now until the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete